The Dayton Power & Light (DP&L) Enhanced Rebates are available only to DRG3 participants. To be eligible for the program, a customer must:
Rebate Award Process
- Be a DP&L business customer in good standing
- Have obtained Green Business Certification through DRG3
- Have commissioned an ASHRAE Level 1 audit as a requirement for Green Business Certification
- Apply for its rebate incentives through the DP&L Rapid and/or Custom Rebate Application and abide by all Rapid and Custom Rebate Terms and Conditions
Provide proof of purchase of rebated measures within 1 year of date of green certification.
- If measures implemented qualify for DP&L Rapid and/or Custom Rebate incentives the customer will receive an “enhanced” rebate of 150% of the stated rebate - up to 50% of the installed project cost!
- DP&L will not grant retroactive rebates. Approved measures must be applied for, purchased, and installed after Green Business Certification is aquired.